Terms Of Payment
This contract confirms your booking of an Exhibitions booth.
- First Payment: 50% within 7 days after signing the contract
- Final Payment: 50% before 1 September 2019
- Exhibitor must pay the deposit to the Organiser within 7 days upon receipt of contract to contract to secure the Allocated Booth
- The Organiser reservers the right to cancel the Exhibitor's booth without prior notice should the Exhibitor fail to pay the deposit within 7 days after singning the contract.
- If the Final Payment is not received by 1st September 2019, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the Deposit and cancel the Exhibitor’s booth without prior notice.
- All amount payable under this Contract must be paid in full without any off-set or counterclaim. It must also be free and clear of any taxes, deductions or withholdings of any nature, including limitation deduction of bank charges or any other payment-related charges which is to be borne by the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor should pay these charges in addition to the amount payable to the Organiser so as to ensure that the payment under this Contract is paid in full.
Bank Details for Telegraphic Transfer
Name of Beneficiary: MALAYSIAN TIMBER COUNCIL
Name of Bank: CIMB BANK BERHAD
Account No.: 80-003-2351-2
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Bank Address: Taman Mutiara Cheras Branch, 2468 Jalan Mutiara Timur Satu, Taman Mutiara, Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur
Withdrawal / Cancellation Terms
If the Exhibitor wishes to cancel or reduce the stand space allocated to him at any point in time prior to the Exhibition, a written notice with company letterhead, stating the reasons for cancellation or reduction, must be given to the Organiser. The Organiser is not obliged to accept the Exhibitor’s notice.
In the event that the Organiser accepts the Exhibitor’s notice of cancellation or reduction of his stand space, or the Organiser terminates the contract with the Exhibitor, the Organiser shall have the absolute discretion (but without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Organiser and without being under any liability to refund or reduce any payments due under these Terms and Conditions) to reallocate or resell the stand space allocated to the Exhibitor and to apply the following cancellation charges:
**If the Exhibitor’s product is found to be under investigation by law enforcement authorities, or if the Exhibitor is involved in any civil or criminal legal proceedings’ due to improper or illegal operations, the Organisers have the right to cancel the booth at any time, and refuse refund of any payments made. The Exhibitor shall be liable for any direct or indirect losses caused to the Organiser.